New Ulm Police
• Received an accident report of two vehicles with no reported injuries at Garden St. N. and Maplewood Dr. at 1:58 PM on September 9, 2021. A 2012 Jeep LIberty driven by Rachel Piotter, 31, New Ulm was arrested to turn left onto Maplewood Dr. of Garden St. N. when she was run over by Marion Schapekahm driving a 2015 Chevy Cruze. The damage was crippling to the Chevrolet’s front fender and moderate to the fender. – rear shocks on the passenger side of the Jeep. Both drivers were wearing seat belts.
• Received a report from Brown County Evaluation Center, 510 Front St. N. at 1:34 pm on September 10 from a 20 year old man from Mankato who tore the back seat of a vehicle while being transported to New Ulm. A report was sent to the New Ulm City District Attorney’s Office.
• Arrested a 55 year old New Ulm man for domestic assault involving a 52 year old New Ulm woman. The woman suffered minor injuries. A report was sent to the New Ulm City District Attorney’s Office. A domestic report was also received at 12:50 p.m. on September 9 at the same location involving the same people.
• Received a report of BB gun damage estimated at $ 200 at a residence at 1320 German St. S. at 4:35 pm September 9th. A report was sent to the New Ulm City District Attorney’s Office.
• Attempt to stop a 55 year old man from New Ulm on a bicycle at 21 Minnesota St. N. at 2:41 am. September 9. way.
Brown County Sheriff’s Office
• Received a theft report of a catalytic converter from a van owned by Mathiowetz Construction at 30676 CR 24, Leavenworth Township at 1:42 pm September 9th. No damage estimate was available. A report was made for documentation.
Minnesota State Patrol
° Received an accident report of a vehicle with non-life threatening injuries at 2:23 p.m. Friday at TH 111 and TH 22, New Sweden Township, Nicollet County. A 2007 Harley Davidson Touring motorcycle driven by Danny R. Gillman, 63, in Lake Crystal, was heading north when it lost control and came to a stop on the west shoulder. Gillman and a passenger, Mary S. Gillman, 64, were taken to a hospital in Mankato. Neither person wore a helmet. Alcohol was not involved. The Nicollet County Sheriff’s Office, Gaylord Fire Department and River’s Edge Ambulance provided assistance.